ApartmentMagz Social ’18 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the following states who meet the following conditions:
- All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Participants must be a natural person residing in the States of Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and South Carolina during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD (“SWEEPSTAKES TERRITORY”).
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time on the 1st day of the calendar month and ends at 11:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time on the last day of each calendar month of 2018 with each calendar month being a new, separate sweepstakes period for the drawing (the “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). Any entries submitted or received before or after this time period will not be included in the Sweepstakes.
- A drawing for one $500.00 prize will be held fifteen (15) days after the end of each calendar month during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD from all valid entries received. Winners will be selected from within the SWEEPSTAKES TERRITORY from all valid entries received before the end of each calendar month during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- The following are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: Employees of SPONSOR (including any related parent, affiliate and subsidiary company), the advertising and promotion agencies engaged in the production of SPONSOR publications and the solicitation of advertising for the books, as well as ANY MEMBERS OF their immediate family (e.g. their spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and members of the same household.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the publisher of “ApartmentMagz” and the website, www.ApartmentMagz.com, Central Publishing, LLC (the “Sponsor”). If you have questions about the Sweepstakes, please contact the Sponsor by mail, at 4425 East 31st Street, Suite 210, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135, or by visiting the website at www.ApartmentMagz.com for more information.
- Agreement to Official Rules
By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, the party entering gives their full and unconditional consent to and acceptance of these Official Rules, and he/she agrees to be bound by the decisions of ApartmentMagz regarding these terms and conditions and the awarding of any prizes, which are final and binding. Any entry selected to win a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Limited Sweepstakes Period (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
This Sweepstakes shall be effective from January 1, 2018 until March 31, 2018. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time on the 1st day of the calendar month and ends at 11:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time on the last day of each calendar month of 2018 with each calendar month being a new, separate sweepstakes period for the drawing. Each Sweepstakes drawing has an independent, monthly deadline, so an entry must be submitted by the above stated time on the last date of the month. Any entries submitted or received before or after this time period will not be included in the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Free entry available during each month of the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. One entry per apartment community visited during a calendar month.
- Participants may enter onsite at one of the apartment communities advertised in the SPONSOR’s publication and meeting with a leasing agent, or participants may enter online at the website, www.ApartmentMagz.com, using the link provided and identifying the apartment community and leasing agent visited that calendar month.
- Participants may also enter the Sweepstakes by clicking the link on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/apartmentmagz/ and commenting, “Thanks ApartmentMagz for helping me find my perfect home at [enter your apartment community name] !” Click the link on the Sponsor’s above website to be redirected to the Sweepstakes entry form on the ApartmentMagz.com website. The person whose name appears on the new lease will need to fill out and submit all the required fields on the entry form to become an entrant in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per month, per signed lease. The Social ’18 Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per month, for visiting an apartment community who advertises with the Sponsor’s ApartmentMagz publication and website during that month the entry is submitted.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received from all eligible participants in the SWEEPSTAKES TERRITORY who submit for the drawing held each month during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- In addition to requested demographic and contact information to determine eligibility, valid entries must include the name of the apartment community advertised in the SPONSOR’s publication visited by the participant and the leasing agent’s name met at time of the visit.
- ApartmentMagz publications are available FREE to the public at participating stores within the States of in the States of Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.
- Any incomplete entry will not be eligible. The computer clock of the Sponsor’s webmaster hosting the Sweepstakes site is the official timekeeping devise for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not respond to verify receipt of your entry.
- Prizes, Winner Selection and Odds
- A drawing for one $500.00 prize will be held fifteen (15) days after the end of each calendar month during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD from all valid entries received.
- Winners will be selected from within the SWEEPSTAKES TERRITORY from all valid entries received before the end of each calendar month during the SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- Odds of winning a prize will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- To claim the prize, the winner selected will be required to complete and submit a Declaration of Eligibility, to verify age, residency and e-mail address provided at time of entry, and a publicity release within seven (7) days after being notified.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond in the time required the winner may forfeit the prize. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
- Total value of all prizes to be awarded is $6,000.00 for the Social ’18 Sweepstakes.
- Automated or Robotic
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant, not another party. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries not submitted through the Internet method must be postmarked by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. For Internet submissions, the Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List
To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, you may find the information online at:
or send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
4425 East 31st Street, Suite 210
Tulsa, OK 74135
Requests must be received no later than 6 months after the winner is announced at the end of the Sweepstakes promotion period.
- Use of Facebook
By entering the Sweepstakes using the Facebook platform, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operations, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes becomes impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes at the point of impairment and award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any individual that the Sponsor finds tampering with the entry process or the operations or acting in violation of these Official Rules may be disqualified in the soles discretion of the Sponsor. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the operations of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, so the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages, including its attorneys’ fees and costs, and any other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release of Liability. By submitting an entry to participate in this Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activities related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the operations of the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes, in person or by electronic means; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in administration, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement, if necessary, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activities related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the individual entrant’s cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tulsa, Oklahoma.